How to join the discussion
If you would like to add a suggestion, please note the following:
- You must register as a user to add suggestions. You can register a new account here. Once you have registered please request access to edit the wiki by contacting Lydia Slobodian (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Do not delete the contributions of others.
- If you would like to comment on an existing suggestion add an extra bullet point under the 'Notes' section on that suggestion.
To Add a Suggestion -
1) Click 'edit' at the top of this page. This will change this page to edit mode.
2) Copy the template suggestion paragraph below that begins in with ====
Suggestion X: Add Title of Suggestion Text Here
text text text text
Notes: text, text, text, text
References: text, text, text, text (link to online source using button in toolbox above, if possible)
3) Navigate to the section that you would like to make a suggestion in and click edit on the top of that page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and paste the template suggestion paragraph there (if there is not already a template paragraph there).
4) Add the text for your suggestion using the formatting buttons located in the toolbar above if needed.